Sunday, January 30, 2011

Morning Has Broken ♥

Good Sunday Morning ♥



So much is happening around me and within me.  I awoke to find this song by Cat Stevens.  It speaks volumes, and it is speaking to my heart in many, many ways.  On this Sunday morning I find myself reflecting on my week.  The many blessings that have showed up, and reached into my soul, and that are looking for soul action.  I am being stirred to honor the very heart of who I am.  I cannot seem to stop the thoughts, or the conversations that are building like blocks upon my life.  My life is stacking itself upon itself, until it over flows into an action that simply has to be expelled.  I can no longer sit.  I can no longer stay stagnant to who and what God has intended for me.  Its an outpouring, and an in filling of a new life.  A new sense of urgency is setting in, and capturing my body, mind and soul.  A sort of taking myself back, from the dark recess of my soul, which has been hidden, and sad.  I have longed for this freedom moment.  It is both wonderful and scary all wrapped into one.  It means, change is here, now.  It means I cannot close my eyes anymore.  It means, I simply must do what I must do.  Expressing this out flowing through words is part of this must do process.

Today in this new moment I write sharing my heart and soul with you, but mainly with myself.  These words that I cast upon these empty pages fill up so very quickly when I am in the moment of now.  An amazing wonderful process.  When I stop and think for a moment, I get into worry.  I get concerned with the thoughts that I place, here.  Worried that family or friends might not understand, or be offended or find me a total LOON.  My intent is to write from my heart, with no intent to harm anyone.  To come always from the positive and loving perspective of truth, that heals us all.  We are all each other.  I certainly do not want to harm myself or another human being if I can help it.  So placing this thought out there, I pray it  helps me to place this thought in  its proper place of not worrying, about what I cannot control.  Everyone has a right to feel what they feel on any given moment.  In love and in gratitude I write and what is meant to be shared will be imparted and taken in whatever way is meant.  I control nothing except myself.  With honor and integrity I will continue on my own personal journey.  I will not stop the very thoughts, that erupt from my soul, to be healed. 

My life has been so full of so many valuable lessons.  So many valuable people who have left there mark on my life.  I would not be, and could not be who I am without them.  Each of them.  as a matter of fact each person in this life has affected me.  Every image, every situation, every partnership I have ever found myself in, has spoken to my soul.  Now, how will I apply all of this, and how will I choose to view them?  For me, I know it will be viewed positively and always with the lesson it has taught me. 

I have been a faithful soul ever since I can remember.  I believe I have always felt a closeness to God, who has been with me all the way through.  My God who has delivered me from many a bad situation, I know why.  I was meant for a great time.  A greater time to come.  The time of right NOW.  To write, to share, to love.  To become the person, God intended when He saved me from myself.  I am a work in progress, and God has not ever taken His Hand off of me.  His guidance that has always came in the just right point in time.  Always.  Whether he sent people, or words or images, help in my hour of need.  Always He has delivered to me, a way out a way through and a way.  I will continue to honor the God of my soul.  He has set me free.  Is He some ominous creature...lurking to hurt me...NOT even close.  He is always Love, He is always faithful.  He always shows up in the just right moment.  I know this, because it is truth for me.  My experiences in life have made me so very aware of my God, who walks with me, talks with me and Loves through me, when I allow Him too.  He does NOT take control of me, He waits on me, always, to come to Him,.  In my weaknesses and in my glory he shares His very heart with me.  When I grab hold, to the cord that binds me to Him, I can do ALL things through Him.  So simple.  He is a knowing on the inside, He is an understanding in me, He is a Light that shines through me, and a voice that speaks to me daily, in that still small voice that comes from within. 

Choosing to live in each moment, holding onto my convictions and beliefs are mine.  My understanding, does not belong to anyone but me.  Although it is available to everyone as it is to me.  See I believe that He has been with me, or should I say I have been with him since the creation of all that is.  He is love, and always has been love.  So I know HIM well.  He has always shown me Love, and care.  He has tucked His Heart inside of mine.  He is my safe place and He is my only way through all that is of this world.  I do not walk alone.  When I reach up and out, and remember all the wonderful moments life has taught me, and that He has walked with me, I spill over with gratitude. 

Today I walk in Love to the best of my ability.  Today I will do what I CAN DO, to walk the life He will walk with me.  Nothing mystical about HIM.  He is ALL there is.  I draw from his well, that is so vast.  He does not limit the amount that I can draw from.  He allows me to reach up anytime I want.  He is always present and always able.  By faith I walk with Him, always.  I will not ask anyone else to fully understand me, or accept what I say as anything other than my own understanding and truth, and this Truth has been with me forever.  So it is something that I totally understand, when I slow down enough to look and see and feel my way through this life.  No one can change what I believe and know. 

I am who I am.  I begin this new day with Him, and through Him, I am able to do all things, that He has set in my heart.  I trust that this day will teach me much.  ♥♥♥

Until we meet again...I send this note out in Love...♥♥♥

ListeningHeart Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment