Monday, January 31, 2011

Reaching out and Across






The more I reach, the more others reach back.  I have chosen that this year I will reach up and out of my comfort zone.  I will no longer remain stuck- tucked deep inside of myself.  Connecting with family and friends from my yesterdays are proving to be the very life line I have needed.  I don't mean life-line as in I need help,.  It simply means I no longer feel comfortable in isolation and unconnected with the very people who have and who can bring Life in a new way.  It is in living and reconnecting that life is born.  I have been as of late barraged with the people's of my past, whether family or friends, and it feels incredibly uplifting.  They are offering me their hand, and I have offered mine.  It is the dance within my soul, that continues to reach forward, so that I may reconnect Back, or plug into Life...Abundance at its best. 

As I journey closer to my heart and souls need for a full and productive life, I find I can no longer remain closed off.  It is still scary for me.  I am taking some of the lessons that I have  been taught and applying them.  I am giving wings to my world.  Taking flight.  Soaring to a new place that is both scary and exciting.

In what ways can I expand and grow without fear?  Simple, I must walk forward in faith.  Walk through, pass through, crawl through, jump through, the hoop of my life.  The circle to which my life will manifest itself as I choose Love over Fear.  I can see what is said so clearly, the journey of a thousand miles, begins with its first step.  I am stepping out, stepping through, and will keep stepping.  One step at a time.

No longer will another persons will serve over mine.  No longer will I allow anyone to tell me, what I want or need.  I will not.  I will, walk by faith and will reach forward in faith, and trust the outcome, to be for my highest good.

All this self talk is serving me very well.  See the more I speak well to myself, the more well I become.  My mind and body believes whatever I tell it.  It simply responds to my inward talk.  So I have decided to talk wellness and wholeness into my life and will continue to reach up and out and across, and I will grab a hold of each lifeline, that offers healthy connections.  As I work on myself, I know that I am walking a life that by example will benefit others.  My intent is to remain at my center core of who I am, and of who I want to become.  I am who I am, said Sam...I am who I am said Kim.  Accept me for me, so I can do the same for you. 

My life is becoming this beautiful dance, spiritually significant.  I am on the journey with many others, who are NOW also reaching back and across to me, and together, my hope is to bring more Love and acceptance into the world.  Today I end this note in love and acceptance of who I am becoming, may we each grow in this new place of reaching out and across together.



ListeningHeart Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment