Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My words are being written daily upon my heart to be released

My heart is clearly expelling the thoughts and images from my yesterdays onto the pages of today.  Suddenly while showering this morning, I realized that I am creatively writing in every moment.  Is this new? Or am I just more aware.  Not quite sure yet.  What I find so beautiful is that it is so fluid.  It is as though another part of me is connected to the greater good and higher vibrations that are surrounding me or that are of me.  As I am drawn, to sit and write the more my mind body connection connects with the spirit that is wanting to share, all that is to be placed into this new world, I am participating in.  It is just a beautiful feeling to know that my thoughts might be able to make a difference somewhere or to someone else.  So as I discover the talents or gifts that the universe/God has bestowed upon me, I hope to focus more time to the actual writing part of my calling. 

My life as I know it is about to change even more, and I am so looking forward to it.  I am relying on my faith in God who has brought me to this place, and who will bring me through to the other side of wherever I must go or do.  Today I have decided I will write as often as I can, and I will write it here within these pages, and see whats wanting to be expressed and shared.  So until the next time...I leave you in Love and Light, with Heart Felt Blessings of abundance within your own life as we may discover together, that our journeys are meant to be shared. ♥

~ListeningHeart Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment